Monday 2 December 2013

The Colour Journal of Ted Terrier... again ;)


Hi Everyone!

Today is CyberMonday - not the day that everybody turns into a cyberman or dog or whatever species they were orginally that is now cybered - but it's the day when people buy most of their Christmas presents online for other people or dogs or whatever other species they may buy for so I thought I'd remind you that I have a lovely little book - that I coloured in especially and you can see me doing it again below - that would make a great Christmas stocking filler - that doesn't mean it has to fill the whole stocking but just part of it - so I thought I'd show you the link again :)

Available from all amazon websites and here it is in the UK:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Colour-Journal-Ted-Terrier/dp/1493711059/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385382240&sr=8-2&keywords=journal+of+ted+terrier

And also at WoofTasticBooks.com

(Just to say I should say it is only suitable for people over 15 human years of age.)

Lots and lots and even extra lots for CyberMonday and Christmas love and licks Ted and Emma XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX



No comments: